Jan 3, 2009

The Festival of James

Lost in the shuffle of Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, New Year's and Mel Gibson's birthday is...

The Celebration of the Birth of James!

That's right, suckas, it's my birthday today.

I'm sure I'll have some pearls of wisdom to share later this evening after I've had a few Miller High Lifes. In the meantime, I'll be enjoying my birthday breakfast of Cream of Wheat and getting ready for my Laser Tag birthday party. Yeah, that's right. Laser Tag.

May all your birthdays be as sweet as mine!

Peace out!

3 comments:

Charity Donovan said...

Happy Birthday James! Have a blast....Laser tag is the shiznit!! We have this thing called demolition ball here as well & it's always a good time. If you haven't tried it out & you have a facility...go for it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (again)!! Wish we lived closer for some laser tag.
chatter

my name is Amanda said...

LASERTAGAWESOME.

Happy Birthday! I would wish you tons of fun, but that was predetermined when you chose your birthday activity.