Dec 15, 2008

Shuffle Confessions

I'm going to be up working for a little while with the trusty iPod providing the soundtrack. And in a theraputic exercise in honesty I will post each song as it happens. Ace of Base? Ricky Martin? Enya? Whatever. So be it. I just hit shuffle. No playlist. I'll come clean with exactly what makes its way over the speakers. My iPod unfiltered.

And here we go:

June Salutes You - Guided by Voices
Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me - Elton John (Live feat. George Michael)
Rock the Casbah - The Clash
Halloween - Jerry Seinfeld
Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
Good Intentions - Toad the Wet Sprocket
Donde Esta Coto - Cubanismo!
Holidays - Jim Gaffigan
Chasing Heather Crazy - Guided by Voices
Vuelve - Ricky Martin
Mo' Money, Mo' Problems - Puff Daddy
Always Crush Me - Guided by Voices
Everything Zen - Bush
Unemployable - Pearl Jam
The Millionaire's Holiday - Combustible Edison
Super Mario Bros. Theme - Momus Trombone Quartet
30 Something - Jay-Z
Hardcore UFOs - Guided by Voices
Trouble Me - 10,000 Maniacs
The Lover in Me - Sheena Easton
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
Jesus Walks - Kanye West
When in Rome - Nickel Creek
Nature Anthem - Grandaddy
Golgi Apparatus - Phish
God Put a Smile Upon Your Face - Coldplay
Kingdom Come - Jay-Z
World Wide Suicide - Pearl Jam
Black - Pearl Jam
Vacant Rhymes - Modill & Dave
Santa Monica - Everclear
Parachutes - Pearl Jam
Shake 'Em on Down - North Mississippi Allstars
I Second that Emotion - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
Smoke Gets in Your Eyes - Platters
Postcards from Italy - Gulag Orkestar

OK, that's enough. Good night.

2 comments:

Jim said...

don't let the sun go down on me??? I don't even know you anymore

James said...

And it's the version WITH George Michael. I swear I don't know how that got there.