Nov 2, 2008

I'm It

I've been tagged by Cake with a little summons to post a photo. It is a "fourth of fourth" challenge where you are asked to go into your photo files, pick the fourth folder and post the fourth picture from that folder. The real challenge was determining what the "fourth" folder was. I used to always use iPhoto. Now I use Aperture. Plus there are the pictures I snap with my phone. I'm not sure where exactly my "fourth" folder lies, but the following three ought to cover it.

From Aperture, this is Truman reaching for some "puffs" while confined to the crib in our hotel room in Vegas.


From iPhoto, this is Jameson during his first Halloween two years ago. Good timing, eh?


And this is Eddy "The Chief" Clearwater. I took this with my phone at a legendary Oriental/Jazz restaurant in Woonsocket, RI.
Killer musician, by the way.




And now, to tag the next bunch...

Chandra, my cousin, blogging over at Watching Us Grow.

The next victim of parenthood, Jim, with A Very Short Story.

Fellow boy/girl twin adventurers June and Ward who've been known to Blah, Blah, Blah.

And Charity, with whom none of us can compete with her whole Donovan Clan.

No comments: