May 13, 2008

Our Little Heimlich

It appears that Truman is going to be quite the gentle giant. He's always been the bigger and more laid back twin, but now he's really starting to pack on the weight. He LOVES to eat. Last night I had to feed him with two spoons at once. I'm not making this up. One spoon was too slow and he was getting upset. So while my left hand was shoveling another spoonful of rice cereal into his mouth, my right hand was readying the next load for an immediate follow up to the previous bite. That's right, the kid has to double fist his dinner. It's reminiscent of my brother Kip's eating (and drinking) style. Maybe it's genetic.

In both appetite and demeanor, Truman is our version of Heimlich from A Bug's Life.



1 comment:

Chatter said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!! I love this picture!!