May 29, 2008

Hide and Seek

I've been dying to make this post for over two weeks now, but alas, the necessary photos were on my mother's camera. She bought a new digital camera some time ago, but up until now she had left every picture she's taken on the memory card. Finally it got so full of pictures that she had no choice but to download them and start sharing her snapshots.

The following were taken at my sister's house during a cookout. Let me just say that when playing hide-and-seek while confined to a blank canvas of a backyard with little more than a lone tree and small shed breaking up the lawn, hiding places require some creativity. Jameson was far more creative than me. And for those that don't know, for a two-year-old, the real joy of hide and seek is being found. I think it worked out nicely for all involved...



4 comments:

Chatter said...

Those pictures are awesome!

Charity Donovan said...

Seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Mander said...

um, I hate to let the secret out, but Jameson got the idea from me...
sorry guys, I need this credit for thinking outside the box :)

Anonymous said...

ugh james, i am pretty sure i took those pictures with your camera