Apr 10, 2008

Legend V

Amazingly, this virus is still hanging on. More amazingly, I still am showing no signs of infection. Some say it's genetic. Some say it's luck. I say it's years of hard livin' that have conditioned my gastrointestinal system to handle any foreign invaders. Sunday afternoon trips for Sliders? Coffee and Chili Cheese Fritos for breakfast? Those frozen Jose Ole mini fried tacos that looked like dog vomit on the inside? All training for this historical outbreak.

Cast iron stomach or not, I live in perpetual fear that my time will come.




5 comments:

Trike said...

We've traced the call... it's coming from inside the house!

Hoolie said...

Quit freaking everyone out! We're all better here now, and the house will be thoroughly disinfected by Sunday.

James said...

Don't listen to her... that's the virus talking.

Trike said...

...braaaaiinnssss....

Chatter said...

Those pictures are creepy. Nathan hasn't gotten sick at our house either. I don't know how it's possible. Maybe because you get out of the house for fresh air that is not contaminated.