Feb 19, 2008

Valentine's Day in the House of Many Babies


Bed head for the J man. It's nice that he's old enough to entertain himself while I work on breakfast.




Catching some vintage Loony Tunes.




I know there are a million reasons why old cartoons are "bad" by today's standards, but Jameson vastly prefers vintage fare like black and white Popeye, Loony Tunes and Merrie Melodies, and classic Droopy and Tom and Jerry over today's offerings like Dora, Sponge Bob and the Backyardigans. I do too, so it works out nicely. I'll just have to explain later that it's not polite to drop anvils on people's heads.



The end result: breakfast in bed for Mom. (Sorry, Hools. I hope you don't mind the morning photography.)

1 comment:

Chatter said...

That is so nice of you James! The twins look like they are getting so big. Conner also wakes up frequently with bed head. Thanks for the updated pics!