Feb 15, 2008

Sick Day

This is from a few days ago, when Jameson (and I) first got sick. While it wasn't how I originally planned to spend my day, it ended up being a great excuse to hang out together. Aside from not sleeping that well, Jameson was in great spirits the whole time he was sick.



PJs are officially allowed all day on sick days.



Base camp for the day.



Some vintage Popeye on the big screen.



Plenty of reading material.



Jameson's portrait of the caretaker.



Got to keep the blood flowing to the brain, too.



Mom and Truman setting a good example.



Some Mario Galaxy never hurts.



Be sure to get your vitamin C.



And get plenty of rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get into Mario Galaxy. It sucks, I bought it, played it once, and now it collects dust. I keep thinking I should play it again. I feel really old fashioned saying this, but it almost made me sick. I'm not used to moving in the x,y, and z coordinates. I long for the days of 2-D mario.

keel