Oct 9, 2007

Too Much to Post

I need to blog more often. Otherwise I get behind and don't know where to start. I've got Jameson's birthday. Chandra tagged me. We've had another twins hospital visit. The list goes on. I'll keep today's short and hopefully get back at it tomorrow.

Sad news. We've finally made the decision to give up our first two babies: Hank and Lucy. We just can't give them the attention they need and it's only going to get harder when the twins get here. If you know anyone that might be interested, let me know. We'd prefer to keep them together, but I know that might not be realistic.

Hank is the Dachshund. He's full blooded but I never took the time to get him registered. Lucy is the Chihuahua/Pug or "Chug." Both are very loving, playful, indoor dogs. Unfortunately, neither is ideal for homes with small children. Hank is too skittish around kids and will nip. Lucy is too boisterous and will knock little ones over in fits of joy. Hank is getting older and is happiest sitting in someone's lap and protecting the house. Lucy just wants someone to play with.



No comments: