Oct 20, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by my cousin Chandra. I know, I know these things are usually dumb, but, you know, whatever.

Four Things About ME

Jobs I've Had
1. Paperboy
2. Trap Shoot
3. Just about every job there is related to food service
4. The Gap

Places I've Lived
1. Dayton, OH
2. Clemson, SC
3. Dayton, OH
4. Franklin, OH

Food I Love
1. Bacon
2. Steak
3. Cheese (Tillamook Extra Sharp Aged Cheddar)
4. Philly Cheese Steaks with Bacon

Websites I Visit
1. Fanball
2. Flickr
3. Movie Trailers
4. Photojojo

Places I'd Rather Be
1. Hawaii
2. Our new house
3. Anywhere you can see the stars without light pollution
4. The Land of Cholesterol Free Philly Cheese Steaks with Bacon

Movies I Love
1. The Royal Tenenbaums
2. Hoosiers
3. Man on Fire (Denzel version)
4. The Cable Guy

TV Shows I Watch
1. The Flight of the Conchords
2. The Office
3. Entourage
4. Big Love

Friends I'm Tagging (Post your response in the comments.)
1. Monchak
2. Curt
3. Kip
4. Amanda

1 comment:

WoodHugger said...

I'm it? OK, now you're it. New rule: No tag backs!